You asked for it last year so Brandon decided to make these available this year for a limited time.
Brand New (these pics are of Brandon's personal pair from last winter), Custom hand painted with oil Sharpie, one-of-a-kind 100% authentic Timberland 6" Waterproof Classic Boot.
Once your custom order is placed we will order a pair of brand new boots ($200 value) in your size from zappos.com (receipt of purchase included in your order).
Within two weeks your boots will be painted and signed by artist and creator Brandon Sines.
More information about the boots from the manufacturer and Zappos - click the link for more info
- Timberland® recommends buying boots a half size down from your normal size. So if you're usually a size 11, order a size 10.5
- When you think of Timberland® boots, you're thinking of these. The original waterproof boot was designed more than 40 years ago and remains a best-seller today, with tireless waterproof performance and instantly recognizable work-boot styling.
- This style all started with the iconic 10061 yellow boot (Wheat Nubuck Leather With Black colorway).
- Seam-sealed waterproof gear keeps you dry in steady rain and on wet ground.
- Waterproof leather or nubuck upper provides comfort, durability, and abrasion resistance.
- These performance boots feature a leather upper from a tannery rated Silver by the Leather Working Group for environmental responsibility.
- Lace-up closure with rust-proof eyelets and Taslan® nylon laces for a customized and secure fit.
- 400 grams of PrimaLoft® insulation for warmth without bulk and compressibility that mimics down.
- Leather-covered footbed with light cushioning delivers additional climate control and comfort.
- Anti-Fatigue midsole uses geometric cone support to provide exceptional standing comfort and shock absorption.
- Rubber lug outsole delivers traction and durability on varied terrain to maintain your sturdy stride.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 4 oz
- Circumference: 14 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 6 1⁄2 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in